Bright Homes, LLC
7976 Quaker Ridge Way Sacramento CA 95829
Unfortunately, for far too many seniors aging strips choice away. At Bright Homes, we believe that choice is extremely important at any age. That's why we have designed our home around the things that seniors value most—
- The choice to enjoy and active social life.
- The choice of foods they like at the times they like.
- The choice to maintain as much independence as possible.
- The choice to retain as much privacy as possible.
Bright Homes, LLC offers an ideal solution for seniors who prefer to stay near their families but need some degree of assistance in doing their day-to-day activities. Our Residential Care Facility for the Elderly (License # 347004066), located in Sacramento County's prestigious Wild Hawk West neighborhood, provides the benefits of a full service care facility without stripping away the independence we all value so much.
Find out why Bright Homes is the choice for Sacramento's Wild Hawk West and Silver Springs neighborhoods.
Our facility staff recognized that having to move into a residential care facility can be traumatic for both seniors and their families.
- Will the caregiver's respect the personal rights of the senior?
- Will the senior be able to fit in with the existing residents?
- Will the senior feel abandoned?
- Will the senior have to deal with the TV being too loud in the next room?
- Will the senior be isolated from their community?
- Will the senior be able to keep things that have deep sentimental value?
These are questions we want you to ask!
Choose a care facility that is near enough that visiting your loved one is convenient. Visit Bright Homes.
Our goal is to make the last years of a senior's life full and meaningful. By locating our care center in a convenient location, we've made it easier for family and friends to drop by for a while. We invite families to visit often
Pricing at Bright Homes, LLC
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Bright Homes, LLC
Senior Housing Types Provided at Bright Homes, LLC
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.