Bridle Trails Senior Care
6421 116th Avenue NE Kirkland WA 98033
Bridle Trails Senior Care is a residential care home in picturesque Kirkland, Washington, in King County. Our quaint community is located in a quiet, safe and peaceful neighborhood, in close proximity to Bridle Trails State Park and Taylor Fields. Kirkland is a lavish waterfront city that boasts an eclectic mix of outdoor recreation, various dining and shopping options. Located on the shores of Lake Washington, Kirkland offers something fun and entertaining for the entire family.
Our lovely community of Bridle Trials Senior Care is committed to providing a safe and comfortable home-like atmosphere in a harmonious group home setting. We endeavor to offer your loved one a home where quality of care is our top priority. Our trained caregivers are on-site around the clock to ensure your loved one's needs are fully met, no matter the time of day or night. We offer a number of activities and amenities tailored to the individual needs of our residents. We understand that every senior is unique and should be treated with the utmost respect with dignity and grace. Our community is vibrant and active and we encourage seniors to become acquainted with our amenities, including:
- A comfortable home on a beautifully landscaped lot
- Devotional services available
- Beautician and barber services available
- Cozy sitting areas inside and outside for visiting with family and friends
- Quiet and peaceful location
- Gardening opportunities available seasonally
We are proud of our community and home-like atmosphere and we invite you to join us for fun, relaxation and camaraderie.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.