Brentwood at LaPorte
2002 Andrew Avenue La Porte IN 46350
At Brentwood at La Porte, we celebrate the individuality of each resident, encouraging independence while respecting privacy and dignity. Our strong sense of community engages residents and enriches their lives while our continuum of care brings peace of mind and comfort as residents know they can stay on our campus should their needs change.
Our extensive list of services and amenities include:
- A choice of apartment styles and floor plans with private baths and kitchenettes
- Three meals a day served in our elegant and inviting dining room
- Innovative fitness program that meets residents where they are while being safely challenging
- Holistic care services that go beyond physical needs to support and nurture the individual
Our Mission: Creating environments where moments of joy, independence and wellness are the focus each and every day.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Brentwood at LaPorte Reviews
- The best care for mom
This is a nice community. We like the staff who are outstanding and very attentive. This is a family feeling atmosphere I like that she is happy here and is making new friends. This is a wonderful experience...
- Thank God for such a caring place
Thank you so much for all of your help. A Place for Mom is wonderful. Brentwood is a great place for our mom. All of her needs are met and then some. She has adjusted very well. She has made new friends and...
- Very nice place, they take care of everything!
We're very pleased with how things have turned out at Brentwood! It's a very nice place, I'd give them top marks across the board. The staff is friendly, and they really just take care of everything...See all 7 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.