Brentwood at LaPorte
2002 Andrew Ave La Porte IN 46350
At Brentwood at La Porte, we celebrate the individuality of each resident, encouraging independence while respecting privacy and dignity. Our strong sense of community engages residents and enriches their lives while our continuum of care brings peace of mind and comfort as residents know they can stay on our campus should their needs change.
Our extensive list of services and amenities include:
- A choice of apartment styles and floor plans with private baths and kitchenettes
- Three meals a day served in our elegant and inviting dining room
- Innovative fitness program that meets residents where they are while being safely challenging
- Holistic care services that go beyond physical needs to support and nurture the individual
Our Mission: Creating environments where moments of joy, independence and wellness are the focus each and every day.
Pricing at Brentwood at LaPorte
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Brentwood at LaPorte
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brentwood at LaPorte
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.