Brentwood at Elkhart
3600 E Bristol St Elkhart IN 46514
At Brentwood at Elkhart, our residents enjoy an easy life, full of joy. We offer high quality independent living services in an upscale community with daily activities and easy access to medical services. Our residents choose from a variety of floor plans ranging from spacious one or two bedroom apartments to inviting villa homes.
Our wide range of services and amenities include:
- Spacious accommodations with a stove and full-size refrigerator
- Outdoor patios and fireplaces are available
- Private bathrooms with a step-in shower
- Concierge and transportation services
- Meticulously landscaped grounds
- Fitness classes
- Dynamic and engaging activities schedule
Our Mission: Creating environments where moments of joy, independence and wellness are the focus each and every day.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Very nice place...long halls tho and I would have to purchase a scooter after a while. Don't think I saw one while i was there.
Overall Nice Community
My mother in law is having some ups, and downs since her move to this community. However we are pleased with all they have done for us. This is a nice community with good people. The staff is great, they are...
Father Finally Getting Adjusted
My father is finally taking the time to get adjusted to this community. It is a very nice place, and I'am satisfied with all they have done for us. He seemed to had gone through a ruff adjustment phase,...See all 8 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.