Best Home Care N'More Inc.
45 Albion St Wakefield MA 01880
What is different about Best Home Care?
* Best Home Care is owned and operated by nurses
Nurses meet with families to arrange and asses services for the family
* Nurses develop care plans for the caregivers and introduce families to their new caregivers
* Certified by MA Division of Occupational Safety
* Guarantee RN to do assessment within 24 hours
* On-call person you can speak to 24 hours/day, including weekends
* All caregivers are Best Home Care employees
* All caregivers undergo a screening process:
- Competency testing
- Evaluation of practical skills, literacy, integrity and personality
- Background screening, work and personal references
- Interviews with nursing staff
- Criminal background checks
- Drug testing
- License/Certificate verification
* All employees receive thorough training, orientation, and on-going in-service trainings
* All employees are fully insured and bonded
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.