Belinda’s Assisted Living
5610 E Elmwood Street Mesa AZ 85205
Belinda's Assisted Living is located in the gorgeous town of Mesa, AZ in Pima County. Our community is situated in a great location where seniors can enjoy the fresh atmosphere and the dazzling sunsets. Mesa is an incredible location to live in thanks to the warmly neighborhood and it's also an ideal place for friends and family to visit.
Belinda's Assisted Living is dedicated to providing seniors high-end care in a secure, safe and relaxed group home setting. Our community is focused on ensuring seniors' needs whether medical or physical are met in the shortest time possible. We have a team of skilled, caring and passionate medical professionals who offer personalized services and interacting caregiving with an aim to make a positive difference in our senior's lives.
Our community treats seniors with utmost respect and dignity as though we were attending to members of our own family. Belinda's Assisted Living believes in senior's socialization and to promote these, we have a variety of amenities presently available like:
- An on-site beauty salon and barber shop
- A beautiful gazebo for relaxing
- Several dining options including a restaurant style dining and a private dining option with family
- A comfortable sitting area with a fireplace suitable for relaxing with friends
- Religious services for various denominations
- Library with a wide collection of books
We are excited to be a part of this amazing and welcoming community and we welcome you to come and be a part of us as you get to experience the freedom, relaxation and independence at Belinda's Assisted Living.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.