Beehive Homes of Tooele
464 S Main St Tooele UT 84074
- Good health means more than just taking medicine. It includes physical, mental, emotional, social and spiritual health as well. Here is what we do:
- Activities that are designed to provide for all aspects of good health, and that are personalized to provide just what each person feels comfortable and capable of doing.
Consistency in making sure doctors orders are followed and medication is taken correctly.
Loving, respectful, dignified care, in an environment meant to be like home.
- No two people have identical needs so our approach is to treat each person as an individual not as a patient.
- We maintain the best ratio of care-givers to residents. No one gets lost, and if something ever happens we know immediately.
- We are always within earshot for any needs, any time.
- Delicious food, cooked to request, served in a home-style setting.
- We don't try to be fancy, just comfortable and homey. Our prices are the best in Utah. Our care is second to none. We provide all of the love of home, with all of the care of a professional state-licensed assisted living center.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.