259 Hickory Street Hyden KY 41749
Beechwood Apartments is a 55 and over, low-income senior housing community located in the small city of Hyden, Leslie County, KY. The community is located close to the Middle Fork River and the Kentucky River. It is also located directly across from a hospital. The views that the river offer make Hyden a serene and relaxing place to not only call home, but to welcome visitors to.
Beechwood Apartments offers income-based and low-income apartments to seniors who are 55 and over, with HUD options being available. Resident parking is also available, taking any worry out of transportation. A hospital located directly across the street offers peace of mind in the case of any medical emergency. In addition to the safety and the security of its seniors, Beechwood also offers amenities for its residents, making it not only a safe place to live, but a comfortable and fun place to live, including:
- Outdoor common areas with relaxing views
- Activities that are planned and organized on-site
- Indoor common areas for visiting and entertaining
- Pet-friendly, including dogs and cats
- Full tubs available in each apartment
Beechwood Apartments has income based options available, and many amenities available in each of its units. Join us at Beechwood for independence, fun, and peace of mind.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.