Basil Adult Care Home
14940 SW 98th Ave. Tigard OR 97224
Basil Adult Care Home offers seniors a warm and homelike retreat in a relaxed group home setting. With more than 10 years of experience in providing all levels of care for seniors, we have the knowledge and experience necessary to ensure that you or your loved one has a positive and satisfying experience with our community. Our caregivers have undergone a careful screening and training process, and they are available around the clock to provide care, support and assistance with the activities of daily living.
At Basil Adult Care Home, seniors enjoy a wide array of amenities and services, including:
- Well-appointed indoor and outdoor common areas
- Meals provided, with accommodations for special dietary needs
- Community-organized activities on- and off-site
- On-site beautician and barber services
- Private baths with wheelchair accessible showers
- Situated conveniently near public transportation
At Basil Adult Care Home, seniors enjoy a quiet, homelike retreat where they can continue to pursue their hobbies and interests. Our residents have a high quality, low maintenance lifestyle, without the hassle and stress of home ownership and upkeep. We are proud of our beautiful home, and we are looking forward to having you join us.
Pricing at Basil Adult Care Home
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Basil Adult Care Home
Senior Housing Types Provided at Basil Adult Care Home
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.