Azura Memory Care of Clinton
805 Sue Lane Clinton WI 53525
At Azura, our staff are specifically trained to effectively manage the behaviors and needs of those with memory loss. Our community is homelike and comforting. We meet our residents where they are in their journey, engage them and guide them through a gently structured day. Our community is designed with cozy bedrooms, bright and spacious common areas and a dining area with consistent seating. Our residents may just relax or join in our daily activities, but always remain under the watchful eye of our staff.
In addition to attentive care, we offer services and amenities that include:
- Enrichment programs for residents and families
- Reminiscent therapy that nurtures body, mind and spirit
- Respite care for caregivers
- Common areas include an onsite beautician, fireplaces, meeting rooms, walking paths and enclosed courtyard
- Outdoor common areas provide walking paths, raised gardening beds and a garden patio
We recognize and nurture the individual behind the diagnosis. We honor choice and encourage independence for as long as possible.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.