4531 SW 34th Drive Fort Lauderdale FL 33312
Avon Manor is a senior care home located in beautiful Fort Lauderdale, Florida, which is Broward County. The city is known as a popular tourist destination with beautiful beaches and canals. Fort Lauderdale is a gorgeous place to live; the extra activities and events make the area ideal for friends and family to visit.
Avon Manor is committed to providing the highest level of life by meeting each resident's individual needs in a roomy, caring group home setting. Our community is dedicated to keeping all residents safe and secure in a friendly atmosphere. Our compassionate, caring staff is available day or night to keep all residents comfortable. A doctor is on call to aid in any situation that may unexpectedly arise.
Along with meeting all the physical and medical attributes of each resident, our community strives to keep seniors engaged with various amenities, including:
- Activities on site including the Gardening Exercise Club and the Book Club
- Offsite activities to promote socialization include bingo and community dining events
- Indoor and outdoor common areas are available to provide space for relaxing and socializing with friends
- Access to offsite devotional services
- Meals provided including vegetarian options
- Transportation available and access to the local bus line
- Parking spaces available for residents
- An onsite beautician
We are proud of our charming, fun loving community. At this time, we would personally like to take the time to invite you to join us for rest, relaxation and fun at Avon Manor.
Pricing at Avon Manor
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Avon Manor
Community Details at Avon Manor
Senior Housing Types Provided at Avon Manor
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.