Autumn Wind Assisted Living Community
200 West Beech Street Caldwell ID 83605
Pricing at Autumn Wind Assisted Living Community
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Autumn Wind Assisted Living Community
- The Perfect Match For My Mom
My mom she likes the community and has been settling in well. She is happy with the meals, it is wonderful. She is surprise that the food is flavorful and not bland. She likes she is able to get half size...
- Autumn Wind Assisted Living - Caldwell
Don't believe everything the staff or administration tells you. They provide very poor care here. Honesty is NOT a core value they practice.
- This seems to be a very nice place.
This seems to be a very nice place. We are impressed with the availability of social options, and like the fact that they even have a mens club. We have high hopes.
- See all 14 community reviews
Community Details at Autumn Wind Assisted Living Community
Senior Housing Types Provided at Autumn Wind Assisted Living Community
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.