Austin Park Apartments
315 Bypass Plaza Park Frankfort KY 40601
Austin Park Apartments is a senior housing located in Frankfort, Franklin County, Kentucky. Frankfort is the state capital, and is the fifth smallest state capital in the United States. Frankfort is a very tight knit community, with a variety of events taking place each year. Residents of Austin Park Apartments can enjoy the Commonwealth Gardens, Josephine Sculpture Park, and the East Frankfort Park Disc Golf Course. Residents can always find something to do in the capital city. Austin Park Apartments just a short commute to downtown Frankfort, and is near shopping centers, entertainment, and public transportation.
The staff on hand at Austin Park Apartments is always on hand to make any necessary repairs or handle any problems that its residents may have.
There are a variety of amenities available at Austin Park Apartments, which make it an amazing place to live. Some of these amenities include:
- Large units
- On site maintenance and management
- Refrigerators, stoves, and dishwashers in each very large unit
- Washer and dryer hookups
- Spacious floor plans with wall to wall carpeting
- Barbeque picnic area for residents to entertain their guests
- Frequent activities for residents
- Ample parking on site for residents and their guests
- Pets up to 20 pounds allowed, breed restrictions apply
Austin Park Apartments is an excellent place to live. Section 8 is accepted at Austin Park for individuals who qualify. If you are interested in living in this beautiful community, give us a call to take a tour.
Pricing at Austin Park Apartments
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Austin Park Apartments
Senior Housing Types Provided at Austin Park Apartments
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.