Ativa Home Care - Newport Beach
4667 MacArthur Blvd, Suite 340 Newport Beach CA 92660
Ativa Home Care provides all level of services, from non-hands on to personal care for residents in their home, facility or retirement community. We are licensed, bonded, and insured in the state of California.
Ativa Home Health also offers skilled nursing services such as physical therapy, occupational therapy, wound care, registered nurses, and much more.
Ativa Home Care's employees are licensed, bonded, experienced, and have gone through a comprehensive orientation with our company.
Highlights of Ativa Home Care:
* We have 2 registered nurses that do in home assessments for our clients and arrives with the caregiver on the day service starts, no caregiver walks in alone to start a case. Caregiver will get a tutorial of the care plan with the nurse before and during the day of service.
* Have one geriatric manager on staff, she is a licenses clinical social worker (PhD).
* Concierge doctor, whenever our clients does not want to leave their home they can always call our doctor.
* Bonded and insured and provide worker's comp for our employees. Do a full background check.
* Available 24/7.
* We accept Long Term Care Insurance.
* Part of the Alzheimer's Assoc and CAHSAH.
* Offer Home Care Hospice.
* Work closely with the LBGT Community.
Pricing at Ativa Home Care - Newport Beach
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Ativa Home Care - Newport Beach
- They do a good job
What I really liked about this company is that they sent out a manager to us to meet and discuss our needs. They wanted to understand us first before actually sending people to us which I found a big plus....
This agency is doing a good job so far we are pleased with the service. We have had 3 caregivers come out so far and each one of them has been good. They are professional and very nice they do what needs to...
- Husband Doing A Lot Better, Good Home Care
My husband is doing a lot better since he started to receive services from this home care agency. They have been very good at working with me regarding his care plan. I like about 95% of the care givers. For...See all 17 community reviews
Community Details at Ativa Home Care - Newport Beach
Senior Housing Types Provided at Ativa Home Care - Newport Beach
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.