120 Keith Ln Athens TN 37303
Athens Place is a thriving and vibrant community where each resident is treated like family. Our staff is well-trained and compassionate understanding the unique stories of our residents while working diligently to help them achieve future dreams. Residents enjoy private apartment homes and are able to choose from a variety of sizes and floor plans to find one that best fits their needs. Our one-story community also features several common areas that are easily accessible for residents with limited mobility.
Residents at Athens Place enjoy personalized care services that encourage independence, respect privacy and secure dignity. Services and amenities enjoyed by our residents include:
- Dementia-friendly menus and dining assistance for residents needing memory care
- A person-centered approach to care
- Trained caregivers to assist in activities of personal care
- Individualized care plans
- Life-enriching activities and social outings
- Care oversight from professional nurses
- Three homemade meals served in our dining room
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
A nice community
The staff at Athens is friendly and helpful. They offer daily activities. The food is good and they offer healthy options. The community is kept clean and I would recommend this community.
I am happy with the care here for my mom. The staff is very caring and attentive. My mom is happy with the variety of good meals. They offer a lot of great activities that she is involved in with the other...
Beautiful facility. Friendly staff. Felt like home.See all 4 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.