Assisted Living at Hawkins Gate
6890 Hawkins Gate Rd La Plata MD 20646
Assisted Living at Hawkins Gate is a senior residential care home that is located in the small city of La Plata, MD and in Charles county. La Plata is home to the Clark Run Nature Area and the Laurel Springs Regional Park; both which are great for outdoor entertainment and relaxing evening strolls. The group home setting is in a secluded area, surrounded by trees and land. It is also near the Zekiah Swamp Run. The relaxing and serene land makes La Plata a beautiful place to call home.
Assisted Living at Hawkins Gate is committed to the care and safety of its residents. Our highly qualified staff members are available for assistance 24/7, with a licensed nurse on-call. Our community is secure, offering safe, reserved parking and locked entrances. The community is local to the city hospital, ensuring peace of mind.
In addition to the relaxing location and the secure community, Assisted Living at Hawkins Gate encourages independence and interaction among its residents. We are proud to offer the following amenities:
- Escorting and transportation available to off site personal and medical appointments
- Three delicious and nutritious meals prepared daily, with snacks also available
- Regularly planned events on and off-site.
- Assistance available with everyday activities, including medication and medical management
Assisted Living at Hawkins Gate is excited to provide you with everything that it has to offer. We will give you the peace of mind, care and compassion that you deserve.
Pricing at Assisted Living at Hawkins Gate
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Assisted Living at Hawkins Gate
Senior Housing Types Provided at Assisted Living at Hawkins Gate
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.