Ashmont Homes Inc.
100 Isabella St. Ottawa ON K1S1V5
We purchased these condominium homes a decade ago for family members when the building was only an architectural drawing & an ice warehouse stood on the spot. The project was delayed & in the interim our family members' circumstances changed & we inadvertently became landlords to 2 great senior couples & we rented the new home that is now available to a wonderful woman for the past decade.
Because we own the suites we offer lower rents & better attention to detail than most retirement homes. The suite is attached to a retirement home; this means that all of the same social activities & many retirement home services are included & additional services are also available.
Unlike most institutional retirement homes, our suites are complete 1 or 2 bedroom apartments, most with 2 full bathrooms, full kitchen, private solarium (some have 2 solariums), hardwood floors, granite counter-tops, walk-in-closet & in-suite storage room.
Included in basic Retirement Condo Package*
- 24 hour emergency response by on-site personnel
- Doctor office on site
- Duty staff at reception desk with concierge services
Recreational & social programs including
- fitness & wellness
- Snacks, Morning coffee & afternoon tea
- 4 complimentary cocktails per week per person
- 10 meals per month per person in dining room
(additional meal options available)
- 21 days of tray in-suite delivery of meals for illness annually
- Dietary & nutritional consulting
- Weekly housekeeping
- Weekly laundry of bed linens & towels
- Air Conditioning, Electricity, Water & Heat included
- Laundry facilities available at no extra cost
- Administrative services
- Bus transportation to scheduled events
- Snacks & enjoyment
- Pet friendly
- Use of all shared amenities enjoyed by all
- Very active bridge card game community
You get more for less cost! Our Glebe condominiums are not your typical retirement home suites
- 9 to 12 foot ceilings
- Private solarium
-Hardwood floors in living & dining areas
- Individually controlled air conditioning & heat
- Prewired for telephone, cable TV, high speed internet & security systems
Our beautiful, gourmet kitchens make everyday easier
- Designer-selected cabinetry with brushed chrome handles
- Optional swing-out Lazy Susan to maximize storage space
- Granite counter-top
- Quality appliance package refrigerator, self-cleaning range & laundry appliance
- Full sized dishwasher
- Full sized ceramic top stove with accessible controls
- Full sized French door fridge
- Polished stainless-steel sink featuring single-lever chrome faucet
Our luxurious bathrooms are customized to make you feel pampered
- Designer-selected cabinetry
- Acrylic bathtubs in main bath with ceramic wall tile surround
- Acrylic walk-in shower with built-in safety features
Additional facilities include
- Creative centre
- Gym with exercise machines
- Games room with pool table & shuffle board
- Heated indoor swimming pool
Benefits of an upscale centrally located retirement home, superior apartment, more space, more rooms & higher end appliances at a lower cost than most retirement homes
Pricing at Ashmont Homes Inc.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Ashmont Homes Inc.
Senior Housing Types Provided at Ashmont Homes Inc.
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.