526 Haltiwanger Rd. Greenwood SC 29649
Our studio and one bedroom apartments are much larger than usually found in assisted living communities and come with many amenities to make your new home comfortable:
- Resident furnishings and decorations from home highly encouraged
- Heating and air-conditioning controls in each apartment
- Beautiful kitchenettes with refrigerator/freezer and oak cabinets
- Large closets with storage space
- Wall to wall carpeting
- Safety features
- Large windows allow plenty of light
At Ashley Place we treat everyone like family, residents and guests alike. Your friends and family are encouraged to join you in our restaurant style dining room and enjoy our home cooked meals. Meals include a starter soup or salad, entrees that include southern favorites like gumbo, barbecue ribs and a dessert, including our favorite pecan pie. Guests are also welcome to spend the night in our specially appointed guest rooms. Well trained and friendly four footed guests are also welcome.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Good Care and Comfort
We like this community for care.The staff is nice and helpful for her needs. We like knowing that this is a good environment that is clean and maintained. The offer meals that she does enjoy. We like knowing...
My father's good care
I like the care that my father is receiving at this community. The staff is nice and very attentive to my father's needs. The community is clean with a nice atmosphere. The menu offers a good variety of...
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.