526 Haltiwanger Rd. Greenwood SC 29649
Our studio and one bedroom apartments are much larger than usually found in assisted living communities and come with many amenities to make your new home comfortable:
- Resident furnishings and decorations from home highly encouraged
- Heating and air-conditioning controls in each apartment
- Beautiful kitchenettes with refrigerator/freezer and oak cabinets
- Large closets with storage space
- Wall to wall carpeting
- Safety features
- Large windows allow plenty of light
At Ashley Place we treat everyone like family, residents and guests alike. Your friends and family are encouraged to join you in our restaurant style dining room and enjoy our home cooked meals. Meals include a starter soup or salad, entrees that include southern favorites like gumbo, barbecue ribs and a dessert, including our favorite pecan pie. Guests are also welcome to spend the night in our specially appointed guest rooms. Well trained and friendly four footed guests are also welcome.
Pricing at Ashley Place
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Ashley Place
- Such a warm, friendly atmosphere full of fun activities and a great staff to care for seniors!
I think Ashley Place is the perfect place for my mother. She receives wonderful care with a friendly staff that is always willing to help and is very accommodating. She enjoys the wide range of activities...
Absolutely beautiful community, with so much to offer.
- Mom loves it here
This community has been so helpful with the care of my mom.Very caring and attentive. She has a studio apartment and they allow cats so this was the deal breaker mom got to keep her cat. And some others had...
- See all 6 community reviews
Community Details at Ashley Place
Senior Housing Types Provided at Ashley Place
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.