Anthony Rucker Rest
1196 Hodges Dairy Rd Yanceyville NC 27379
The architectural masterpiece Anthony Rucker Rest is a leading senior care home in Yanceyville, Caswell County, NC. You can reach our age-friendly group home setting by connecting to U.S Route 158 that passes through the peaceful Yanceyville town. While living in our residential care home, you will have time to tour the Maud Gatewood Memorial Park for nature trails, picnic shelters, and barbeque grills. Farmers Lake and Caswell County Recreation Park just outside Yanceyville town are significant recreation spots. In Yanceyville, you will experience tree-lined lakes, the beauty of rolling hills, and the turkeys and deer strolling the welcoming County.
The mission of Anthony Rucker Rest is to provide a safe atmosphere that the North Carolina seniors can proudly call home. We strive to make your life happy and healthy while preserving your independent living lifestyle. You shall never lack company or assistance in daily living tasks as our friendly staff is at your beck and call always.
The assisted living services and amenities at Anthony Rucker Rest comprise:
- Delicious restaurant-style dining
- Personal escort to appointments and social engagements
- Educational programs for residents with Alzheimer's and dementia
- Patio to view the scenic surrounding
- Full calendar recreational activities in our stylish theater
- Privacy of your fully-furnished apartment
- Fitness studio
The seniors at Anthony Rucker Rest will only have joy as we have supplementary activities such as book club, movie nights, holiday, and birthday events to cheer you up.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.