Amity & Joy Home Care
4810 Justin Way Oxnard CA 93033
- To provide the highest quality services to foster wellness, independence, dignity & quality of life for each resident.
- To ensure them a safe, comfortable & enjoyable living in our home sweet home set-up.
- To provide personal assistance care & supervision as needed.
INTERESTED INDIVIDUALS ARE INVITED TO VISIT & TOUR THE FACILITY
Pricing at Amity & Joy Home Care
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Amity & Joy Home Care
- A small home...
The Amity & Joy Home care was more of a home and I did not think they would be able to provide the level of care that my father needs. We were looking for someone to take care of him the way my mother used...
Owner/Director was great and home was immaculate with a nice backyard. I just did not care too much for the location and roommate style set up.
- I Felt Good About It
It was just a really good fit for what we were looking for and they seem interested and cared about meeting the needs of the resident and wanted to get to know what she liked and everything. I just felt really...See all 4 community reviews
Community Details at Amity & Joy Home Care
Senior Housing Types Provided at Amity & Joy Home Care
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.