4094 W Rincon Ave Campbell CA 95008
Just outside San Jose and the Silicon Valley lies Ambrosia Home, a residential home serving seniors in Campbell, California and surrounding areas, including Santa Clara County. Campbell, California, the original home to eBay, is the perfect place for people who tend to keep up with the latest technology trends. However, if technology is not your thing, perhaps you might enjoy taking in the beauty of the Silicon Valley, while living a happy, healthy, and worry free lifestyle.
Whether you need daily assistance going about your daily life, or simple household assistance, a warm and friendly Ambrosia Home staff member is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week to lend a helping hand. You will never feel alone, knowing that the staff at Ambrosia Home is always there to answer your call.
Services Available with Ambrosia Home:
- Daily assistance with bathing, grooming, and dressing
- Light housekeeping and laundry service
- Mobility assistance
- Medication assistance and management
- Meal planning and preparation
- Transportation to and from personal appointments, including shopping and other social activities
While Ambrosia Home may seem like a small group home setting, the highly skilled and professional staff will show you there is more to life than living. Enjoy living your life knowing you will be treated with the kindness, dignity, and respect you rightfully deserve, without losing that important feeling of independence.
Pricing at Ambrosia Home
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Ambrosia Home
Senior Housing Types Provided at Ambrosia Home
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.