Amapolis Home Care
25834 Amapolis Street Loma Linda CA 92354
Amapolis Home Care is a residential care home located in Loma Linda, CA. The city got its name due its rolling landscape and means 'beautiful hill' in Spanish. Set amongst a backdrop of the majestic San Bernadino and San Jacinto Mountains, this vibrant city is the perfect place to slow down and enjoy the view. It is a unique blend of small town familiarity and cosmopolitan edge thanks to the world renown Loma Linda University. Long considered a hub for medical wellness and research, residents can rest assured they will get only the best in this health conscious city. Keeping with the trend, this city features many world class hospitals, including the Jerry L. Pettis Memorial Veterans Medical Center.
Due to the excellent local pool of talent, the staff at Amapolis Home Care is top-notch. A team of dedicated men and women are always nearby to ensure that all of our residents are healthy, happy and in good care. Attentive, friendly, compassionate and knowledgeable, it will be hard to beat the expert support Amapolis Home Care provides.
There is a wide care of services available to suit individual needs such as:
- Simple companion care where only basic housekeeping, laundry service, meal preparation and personal care is needed
- Around the clock care for those who have Alzheimer's or Dementia
- Transportation to and from errands, appointments and other events
- Interactive activities to stimulate mental, emotional and physical well-being
It is important to choose a welcoming environment if you are looking to transition into a blend of independent and assisted living and Amapolis Home care is the perfect group home to start your journey.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.