All Help Health Services - Chicago
6160 North Cicero Avenue Ste 303 Chicago IL 60646
Established in 1984, ALL HELP Health Services helps individuals live independently. We have an outstanding reputation with Chicagoland hospitals, medical and rehabilitation facilities. We place Certified Nurses Aides and Home Health Aides in homes or as a private duty in a facility. ALL HELP Health Services provides customized personal care to meet each and every individual's needs. We match the needs of our clients with the skills and experience of the caregiver.
* We are licensed by the Illinois Department of Labor (IDOL) and the Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH)
* We are a member of the Illinois Homecare Council, National Association of Home Care & Hospice and Life Services Network (LSN) organization
* We are authorized by the Chicago Department on Aging and Alzheimer's Association
* We work with Catholic Charities and various Chicagoland hospices (e.g., Rainbow, Horizon, Vitas)
* All cases are reviewed by our Medical Director, a board certified physician on staff at Northwestern Memorial Hospital for the past 20 years.
* We offer Certified Nurses Aides (CNAs) who must have minimum 5 years of proven experience in homecare, hospital, nursing home or rehabilitation settings
*Caregivers undergo a comprehensive interview and screening process including a national criminal background check
Pricing at All Help Health Services - Chicago
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of All Help Health Services - Chicago
- Care at home
We have been happy with assistance that we received from this service. The staff was very helpful in helping us find the right person for the care that we needed in the home. The caretaker was respectful and...
- Kind Caregivers!!
I have recently been using the services at this community and I have no complaints of how thing are going for my self. The staff have been very easy work with and they are always on time to my appointments...
- Friendly Environment!!
I have no complaints about the tour I had taken at this community for my loved one. The staff where on time to our appointment and made sure to answer any questions we had for them in detail. I like that they...
- See all 28 community reviews
Community Details at All Help Health Services - Chicago
Senior Housing Types Provided at All Help Health Services - Chicago
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.