Advanced Personal Care Hamlin
1507 Hamlin Valley Dr. Houston TX 77090
Advanced Personal Care Hamlin is a senior residential care home that is located in the metropolis city of Houston, TX and in Harris county. Houston is home to the NASA space centers astronaut training and flight control center. It is also famous for its compact downtown city that is rich in theater and history. The group home setting itself is just a few blocks south from the Northwood Park and the Cypress River that runs throughout the entire city of Houston. The relaxing river and the trendy and modern downtown area makes Houston a fun place to live.
Advanced Personal Care Hamlin main goal is to provide quality care and safety to its residents. We look at each senior as being an individual and develop a personalized, one on one care plan for them. Our care giving staff are available 24/7 and are completely qualified and professional. The most seniors we care for at one time is 5, ensuring that personalized care.
In addition to the exciting location of Houston and the safe community, Advanced Personal Care Hamlin offers the following amenities:
- Cozy, semi-private and private rooms available
- Indoor and outdoor common areas, great for interacting with the other residents
- Meals prepared and provided daily, including multiple snacks
- Frequent celebration of events, including birthdays and holidays
Advanced Personal Care Hamlin would like to invite you to join us to experience the quality of care, professionalism and entertainment for yourself.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Carmelo makes the difference
We chose Advanced Personal Care for our loved one because Carmelo (owner) really worked with us to make it happen, he truly cares about what he does. We feel at time he could use a little extra help but those...
I do like him and the concept behind ...
I do like him and the concept behind his homes. Not terribly impressed with the actual home. Although the home was clean, it was pretty basic. No shrubs or flowers in the back yard nor an inviting place to...
1. Home was in excellent condition, c...
1. Home was in excellent condition, clean, fresh paint and easy access. Backyard setup to enjoy. Space was adequate and comfortable given they target 5 residents.. 2. Residents appeared well cared for...See all 4 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.