AccentCare of Sacramento, CA
1451 River Park Dr., Suite 148 & 150 Sacramento CA 95825
Pricing at AccentCare of Sacramento, CA
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of AccentCare of Sacramento, CA
- Do you really want this company to take care of your
Had Accent Care for my mom for over a year now. For first 6 months she had great caregivers. I started getting calls from my mom saying no one showed up or they were late. I would stop in and see someone...
- great peace of mind - would highly recommend!
Jeff Dyer was the contact with Accent Care that came out to the house to speak with us. He is just incredible! We had interviewed a couple other care providers, but he impressed us the most. They have really...
- Jennifer was in charge and very good.
They came in and cooked and cleaned, but the girls were very young. Jennifer was in charge and very good. It was hard to get a good match, but they really tried. There was one girl that did a really good job....
- See all 5 community reviews
Community Details at AccentCare of Sacramento, CA
Senior Housing Types Provided at AccentCare of Sacramento, CA
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.