Abraham's Garden Assisted Living
15 Sloan Lane Pasadena MD 21122
Abraham's Garden Assisted Livingis a certified, (7) seven-bed capacity residential care home with 4,000 square feet of living space with panoramic, water oriented, water views of the Magothy river in Pasadena, Maryland.
Abraham's Garden goal to maintain a 'resident-centered' highest quality of care, service, support and environment is unmatched and bench-marked by other LTC facilities.
We cannot provide the care, service and support without the cohesive effort and experienced professionalism of management and staff.
Combined we have sixty-five years of LTC experience for Level I, II, III service, support and care.
- Provides a secure, 'homelike', non-institutional, residential home specially designed to enhance our resident's quality of care.
- Endorses maximum dignity and independence in a supervised, safe, secure and healthy environment, for our residents and employees.
- Offers Internet, TV, Phone, Computer Access.
- High staff to resident ratio.
We look forward to your visit. Thank you.
Pricing at Abraham's Garden Assisted Living
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Abraham's Garden Assisted Living
Senior Housing Types Provided at Abraham's Garden Assisted Living
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.