Abilene Place South
1102 North Vine Street Abilene KS 67410
Abilene Place South is ideally located just minutes from local attractions like Eisenhower Park and Mud Creek as well as the luxuries provided by larger cities.
Residents at Abilene Place South enjoy private apartment homes, welcoming common areas and beautiful outdoor grounds. Other services and amenities enjoyed by residents at Abilene include:
- An inviting, one-story community that is easily accessible for residents with limited mobility
- Fully enclosed sunroom to be enjoyed year round
- Three meals served daily in our elegant dining room
- Personal laundry and linen services
- Daily programs and activities that engage seniors in the community
Our cozy community offers high quality personalized care services for seniors looking to receive assistance with activities of daily living while maintaining appropriate levels of independence. The staff at Abilene is well-trained and passionate about senior care, recognizing individuality and celebrating daily moments with each resident.
Pricing at Abilene Place South
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Abilene Place South
Community Details at Abilene Place South
Senior Housing Types Provided at Abilene Place South
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.