Aberdeen House II
14304 Bauer Drive Rockville MD 20853
Aberdeen House II is a senior home care in the urban gem of Rockville, Montgomery County, MD. We are situated along the Potomac River between northern Virginia and southern Maryland, inland from the Chesapeake Bay. Centrally placed close to the National Mall and the Smithsonian Museum Complex, the seniors who stay at our classic architectural style group home setting can visit major picnic destinations such as the Croydon Creek Nature Center. The Washington Metro and the Red Line rail system cut across the Rockville making it easy to reach our residential care home.
The expert and energetic staff at Aberdeen House II apply innovative programs to enrich your life and to also keep you engaged every day. We are a caring and professional team that shall allow our residents the freedom to live as they wish but also support them to perform daily living tasks.
Aberdeen House II has signature programs to promote you or your loved one body, mind and spirit:
- A luxury dining that serves gourmet meals 3 times daily
- Purpose-driven educational training for seniors with memory loss, stroke, dementia, diabetes, Alzheimer's, or mobility challenges
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Free maintenance private suites
- Creative social activities, cultural programs, and professional entertainment
- Beauty and barber shop
- Scheduled transportation to local events, appointments, and personal errands
You will no doubt have peace of mind knowing that high-end care is available at Aberdeen House II 24/7.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.