Abbeyfield Houses Society of Caledon
22 Walker Rd E Caledon East ON L7C3K2
The home provides private suites to every resident and also has several common areas including:
- A large, family style dining room
- A library with imported heat stone floors
- Complete and fully stocked kitchen
- Sitting room with a large screen television, computer and tablet
- A great room with fireplace, seating and piano
- Outdoor seating area with access to gardens, BBQ and pathways
As a not-for-profit residence, all income is applied to operating costs and the affordable monthly rate includes all meals, parking, maintenance, laundry facilities and utilities (excluding personal cable and/or phone).
Pricing at Abbeyfield Houses Society of Caledon
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Abbeyfield Houses Society of Caledon
Senior Housing Types Provided at Abbeyfield Houses Society of Caledon
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.