A1 Care Systems
6613 Shady Oaks Drive Jacksonville FL 32277
A1 Care Systems is a residential care home located in Jacksonville, Florida in Duval County. Jacksonville is located in an enormous flat plateau with landforms such as the Atlantic and St. Johns River. A humid subtropical climate that is mild during the winters and hot during the summers is experienced in Jacksonville.
Our community provides personalized services that are designed to meet each and every senior's need. A beautiful group home setting is availed to the residents to ensure they feel like our community is the best place for them to live in. We are proud of our dedicated health professionals who offer timely individualized care and assistance that our residents may require. Our staff provides services 24/7 so that you or your loved one don't have to worry but enjoy your stay.
Other than meeting the support and medical needs of our seniors, we strive to make their stay accommodative by offering amenities such as:
- A peaceful courtyard designed to make you relax quickly
- A comfortable sitting area where seniors can catch up
- Medication management
- An onsite salon and barber shop that is fully equipped to ensure our residents look good
- Meals are provided
- Religious services are offered depending on the residents' religious backgrounds
- A library with a broad selection of books
- Swimming pool and stay —fit classes
It is our duty to respect the independence, comfort and the freedom of our seniors. We always do our best to ensure you have a pleasant stay so that you will love living in our community.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
A1 Care Systems Reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.