A Loving Touch Care Home II
310 Golden Hind Passage Corte Madera CA 94925
A Loving Touch Care Home II is a residential care home located in Corte Madera, CA in Marin County, a beautiful gold mining town that has views of the scenic Mt. Tamalpais. Corte Madera is a small town with a small town vibe where residents can enjoy doing their shopping at the Town Center or they can take in the fun fireworks festivities and parade through Old Town and nearby Town Park in the summer season.
At A Loving Touch Care Home II, we have highly trained staff that is all licensed and professional caregivers who help to meet the needs of residents and ensure they are able to enjoy a sense of independence in a supportive group home. Our caregivers work on-site 24-hours a day to provide care and assist with any needs that residents may have while helping them meet their daily needs.
At A Loving Touch Care Home II, our development helps its residents to stay engaged through fun activities and amenities that help let our seniors express themselves and have relaxing times. A few of the services that we offer include:
- A strong sense of family in a relaxed setting
- Home-cooked, nutritious meals
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Housing for up to six residents, helping caregivers to offer more personalized care
- A ranch-style location on a quiet, tree-lined street
We proudly help the seniors in our small community and invite you to bring your loved one to join us at A Loving Touch Care Home II where they will enjoy new friends and supportive caregivers.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.