123 Home Care - Laguna Hills
2306 Avenida De La Carlota suite 600 Laguna Hills CA 92653
- Personal Care & Assistance: Bathing/Shower Assistance, Personal Hygiene/Grooming, dressing, incontinence care, ambulation/mobility, morning and evening routines
- Light Housekeeping & Domestic Duties
- Meal Preparation & Diet Planning
- Medication Management: Hand-over-hand Technique, Medication Reminders, Supervision
- Transportation & Errands: Groceries, Social Events, Dr.'s Appointments, etc.
- Companionship & Recreation: Conversation, Socialization, Entertainment
- Transitional Care: Reacclimiating to home following hospital/SNF stay; assistance in transitioning to Assisted Living Facility/SNF
- 1-1 Supervision and 'Sitter Shifts'
In addition to many other industry-leading approaches, all of our rigorously screened Qualified Caregivers are W-2 employees, bonded, insured and covered for workers' compensation
Pricing at 123 Home Care - Laguna Hills
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of 123 Home Care - Laguna Hills
- Pleasant and professional
This agency has exceeded my expectations. We had four different caregivers and they were all pleasant and professional people. They were always on time and did everything I asked of them. The caregivers did...
I ended up picking this agency because they came highly recommended. The staff members were very professional and nice. They bent over backward for my Mother and I. They did what they were able to do. They...
Community Details at 123 Home Care - Laguna Hills
Senior Housing Types Provided at 123 Home Care - Laguna Hills
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.