123 Home Care - Laguna Hills
2306 Avenida De La Carlota suite 600 Laguna Hills CA 92653
- Personal Care & Assistance: Bathing/Shower Assistance, Personal Hygiene/Grooming, dressing, incontinence care, ambulation/mobility, morning and evening routines
- Light Housekeeping & Domestic Duties
- Meal Preparation & Diet Planning
- Medication Management: Hand-over-hand Technique, Medication Reminders, Supervision
- Transportation & Errands: Groceries, Social Events, Dr.'s Appointments, etc.
- Companionship & Recreation: Conversation, Socialization, Entertainment
- Transitional Care: Reacclimiating to home following hospital/SNF stay; assistance in transitioning to Assisted Living Facility/SNF
- 1-1 Supervision and 'Sitter Shifts'
In addition to many other industry-leading approaches, all of our rigorously screened Qualified Caregivers are W-2 employees, bonded, insured and covered for workers' compensation
Pricing at 123 Home Care - Laguna Hills
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at 123 Home Care - Laguna Hills
Senior Housing Types Provided at 123 Home Care - Laguna Hills
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.