100 Block West
10507 100 Avenue Morinville AB T8R1A2
100 block west has been intelligently built to meet your needs. Whether you are looking to rent with a friend or host a guest, downsize to a more comfortable living space or just find a new space to call your own, we have something for you!
Our suites offer a standard in premium living. All of our units come standard with the following features:
- 6 Appliances
- Soft Close Cabinetry
- 9 ft Ceilings (4th Floor Units)
- Full elevator access
- Front Load Washer/Dryer (Stacked)
- Individual Suite Heat Pump (Heating & Air Conditioning)
- Pantry in Kitchen (2 Bed, 2 Bath Units)
- Walk Through Closets
- Space Saving Sliding Doors (Closets, Pantries, etc.)
- Juliet Balconies
- Metal Entry Door
- Full Heated Underground Parking (limited parking spots available)
- Full Elevator Access
- Storage Units Available (limited storage units available)
- Geothermal Heating and Cooling system
- Bell Pile Foundation
- Steel Stairs
- Double Wall
- Full Sprinkler Fire Protection Throughout Building
- Digital Electrical System
Pricing at 100 Block West
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of 100 Block West
Community Details at 100 Block West
Senior Housing Types Provided at 100 Block West
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.