The Vintage Retirement Community
205 N Bonnie Brae Denton TX 76201
Vintage Health Care CenterNestled between neighboring universities, expansive shopping centers, apartment complexes and a bustling medical district, Vintage Health Care Center offers the Denton community a range of care options conveniently located on a single campus. Known as a Continuing Care Retirement Community (CCRC), Vintage Health Care Center offers Independent Living, Assisted Living, Memory Care, Short-term Rehabilitation and Long-Term Care, so friends, family and life partners can live together in the same community while receiving different levels of care.
Independent and Assisted LivingVintage Health Care Center’s Independent and Assisted Living communities are the perfect choice for those looking to enjoy their retirement years. Residents may choose from a variety of different floor plan options including: Studio, One Bed Apartment, One Bed with Den Apartment, or Two Bed 2 Bath Apartments. Accommodations include, flexible month-to-month leases, covered parking, included utilities, handicap accessible restrooms, emergency alert systems, wireless internet, satellite TV and more. In addition to these services, Vintage Health Care Center provides biweekly housekeeping, flat-linen laundry services and complimentary transportation for residents. Assisted Living residents may receive assistance with bathing, dressing, and grooming in addition to management of medication. Additional add-on services are available as needed.
• Four floor plans with no long term commitment
• Fully-equipped kitchens with full-sized appliances in most units
• 24/7 care available by resident caregivers
• Assistance with bathing, dressing, grooming, toileting and medications available
• Access to a Licensed Nurse 24/7 and a Registered Nurse 6 hours per day
• Routine apartment checks by request
• Three nutritious meals served daily
• Weekly housekeeping, flat linen services
• Basic satellite television, Wi-Fi and utilities (excluding telephone) included
• Beautiful public areas, including landscaped grounds and areas for private parties and covered patios
• Transportation provided to medical appointments and shopping, prescription delivery in coordination with medical care and appointments
Short-term Rehabilitation and Long-term CareFor patients that need rapid rehabilitation, we provide personalized physical, occupational and speech therapy treatment plans. Our team of medical professionals will meet weekly to discuss your individual progress, so you can “get better and get home” as quickly as possible. If you suffer from a chronic illness or a long-term disability, we also offer long-term care. Our Life Enrichment Team focuses on each resident’s quality of life, so he or she can enjoy the simple pleasures that every day brings. Exciting and engaging activities are planned daily for patients and residents to enjoy. Typical skilled nursing care services may include:
• Physical therapy
• Speech therapy
• Occupational therapy
• Joint Replacement Therapy
• Ultrasound therapy
• IV therapy
• Cardiac Care
• Dialysis Care
• Stroke Recovery Care
• COPD care
• Tracheostomy Care
• Wound Care Management
• Medication Management
• Complex Disease Management
Memory CareThe Memory Care team at Vintage Health Care Center understands that memory loss significantly impacts each individual and their support system differently. As a result, our team focuses on understanding each resident, so we may provide the most positive and appropriate care possible. Memory care residents may enjoy the premium amenities of community living, while knowing their safety is monitored continually.
Specifications• Assisted Living licensed beds – 88
• Skilled Nursing licensed beds - 106
• Accepts Private Pay, Medicaid and Long-term Care Insurance
• ALF License #146990
Pricing at The Vintage Retirement Community
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of The Vintage Retirement Community
- Friendly people!
The Vintage Retirement Community was a very nice place to tour. The person that took me around was friendly and helpful. The problem was the fact that it was more leaned more towards independent living, and...
- Questioning Their Services
It has been okay for an overall experience with the community. There are some things that are not great for me. It seems like they might not be meeting state requirements.
If you are considering placing a loved one in this facility, I encourage you to do research. Rely on your instincts. As with an y place of business, check your loved ones receipts and statements. Knowledge...See all 14 community reviews
Community Details at The Vintage Retirement Community
Senior Housing Types Provided at The Vintage Retirement Community
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.