The Village at Seven Oaks
4301 Buena Vista Road Bakersfield CA 93311
The Village at Seven Oaks is an assisted living community located in sunny Bakersfield, Kern County, California. Golfers will love being able to play their favorite game on a year-round basis, and art enthusiasts will enjoy not only classic First Friday activities but Third Thursday events as well. Bakersfield also hosts many community events and is home to several high quality music and entertainment venues. The quality of life is further enhanced by the abundance of fresh fruits and vegetables that grow in the region.
Our experienced staff here at The Village of Seven Oaks is dedicated to making each resident's living experience as warm and pleasant as possible. Families of residents with Alzheimer's disease and dementia rest easy knowing that their loved ones are provided with a high level of care in a secure environment. Other amenities of The Village at Seven Oaks are as follows:
- Full-service dining room with professionally prepared meals and snacks
- A homelike environment and a familiar daily routine to help memory care residents feel secure
- 24-hour emergency call system
- Beautifully landscaped grounds and enclosed courtyard with walking paths
- Scheduled bus transportation to activities, shopping, and medical appointments
- Personalized care plans and support services for residents' families
- Monthly rental options with no long term commitment required
We'll be very glad to welcome you to The Village at Seven Oaks.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
The Village at Seven Oaks Reviews
- Updated building but amenities cost too much
I toured this community and it was very nice. The building was updated and had a nice atmosphere. I did not move in because of all of the additional costs for amenities.
- Very helpful
They staff have been very friendly and helpful to my mom, who has had a difficult adjustment to her change in condition and living place. They take good care of her!A beautiful facility.
I liked the tour of this community. The staff was caring nice and caring. We liked the cleanliness of the community. The offer a wide variety of meals. My mom would of have activities to participate. This is...See all 12 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.