Sunrise Board and Care II
5339 Lennox Ave. Sherman Oaks CA 91401
- Supervision and assistance with bathing, dressing, grooming, medications
- Special diets
- Housekeeping and laundry
- Social activities (piano included)
- Transportation to Dr's appointments
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Sunrise Board and Care II Reviews
- Manager said to hire extra skilled nursing
I toured this facility in hopes of finding my Mother a home. This community is beautiful, well designed, and spacious. The only thing I didn’t like is that I was concerned about the care my mom would receive....
- A good place!!
This community has a family atmosphere. The staff are helpful and friendly. The food is ok. They keep the home clean and they do offer some activities. Sunrise gets my recommendation.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.