Santa Monica Pavilion
12001 Santa Monica Blvd. Los Angeles CA 90025
Pricing at Santa Monica Pavilion
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Santa Monica Pavilion
- Really great!
The cleanliness is very good – it was the first thing that caught my attention. I’m very happy with the fact that every time my dad has an appointment a nurse goes with him and stays with him. Daphne and all...
- Nice staff, good set-up, but lots of ...
Nice staff, good set-up, but lots of shared rooms and not a nice neighborhood.
- This appears to be just west of (or A...
This appears to be just west of (or AT) Bundy.See all 4 community reviews
Community Details at Santa Monica Pavilion
Senior Housing Types Provided at Santa Monica Pavilion
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.