Preferred Care at Home - Walnut Creek
1196 Boulevard Way Suite 15 Walnut Creek CA 94595
'Celebrating life, dignity and independence'
Since 1984, the founders of Preferred Care at Home have had the privilege of partnering with thousands of families, giving the extra care needed to maintain independence and dignity in the comfort and security of home at affordable rates.
Our caregivers that are the most professional and compassionate in the industry. We leave no stone unturn when finding the best caregivers out there. Every caregiver has passed a criminal background check, completed advanced training, is bonded and insured.
We want to safeguard their ability to stay independent with dignity and compassion. We are very flexible and will work around the client's needs by having no minimum hours or contracts. Sometime our client only requires a minimal amount of in-home care.
It's our mission at Preferred Care at Home to alleviate that loneliness and bring joy and companionship. We do this by providing quality care giving assistance wherever our clients need it—in the home, assisted living community or nursing home.
Our professional, compassionate caregivers will assist with a variety of daily activities including but not limited to:
- Personal Care
- Companion Care
- Bathing and Toileting
- Alzheimer's / Dementia Care
- Incontinence Care
- Respite Care
- Hospice Care
- Live in Care
- Medication Reminders
- Mobility / Transferring
- Light Housekeeping
- Engaging in companionship and conversation
- Discussing current and historical events
- Playing games and cards
- Renting and playing movies
- Maintaining a family scrapbook
- Encouraging participation with crafts
- Helping read
- Directing morning wake-up and evening tuck-in
- Monitoring eating patterns and diet
- Maintaining a calendar
- Arranging appointments and providing reminders
- Planning visits, outings and trips
- Visiting neighbors and friends
- Encouraging interaction with loved ones
- Providing transportation to:
- Doctor appointments
- Social outings
- Lunch or dinner
- Religious services
Our Live-In services have always been our specialty and with a starting rate as low as $21 per hour can be an affordable option providing 24-hour peace of mind.
If you just need someone to talk to about your concerns and needs, Preferred Care at Home is here for you. We truly care and together we will find a solution.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Preferred Care at Home - Walnut Creek Reviews
- Happy and helpful caregivers!!
I am happy with the care that has been provided to my loved one from this company. They have been helpful and professional every time a caregiver comes to visit for our appointment. They have been on time and...
- They Were Helpful For The Time Used
My mom is not using the agency's help any longer. She had several, different caretakers over the weeks she had them. Out of the 5 caretakers, she liked 2 or 3. They others lacked the effort. She was feeling...
- Courteous and friendly caregivers.
My brother is recovering since having their caregivers come into the home. The care providers are courteous and easy to communicate with. They also have reasonable prices for their services.See all 16 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.