Prairie Hills at Ottumwa
173 E. Rochester Ottumwa IA 52501
At Prairie Hills at Ottumwa residents receive personalized care services from a dedicated and compassionate staff that encourages independence. We celebrate individuality and protect privacy while being ready to provide assistance as needed. Our community engages residents on a variety of levels and through a wide range of activities. From lifelong learning opportunities to happy hours and fitness classes, there is something for everyone at Prairie Hills at Ottumwa.
Services and amenities offered at Prairie Hills at Ottumwa include:
- Pet-friendly senior living
- Home-cooked meals served in our restaurant-style dining room
- Full service beauty salon on-site
- Regular housekeeping and linen services
- Dynamic and engaging activities schedule
- Fitness classes
- Outdoor gardening areas, landscaped courtyards and patios
- Ice cream parlor
- Private dining room for entertaining or celebrating special occasions
Pricing at Prairie Hills at Ottumwa
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Prairie Hills at Ottumwa
Mom was here in January -March, when she fell and sent to Hospital til April 5th...They did NOT want her back, due to liability issues etc. THOROUGHLY enjoyed staff, etc.. Just Wasn't to be for mom at...
- [Removed] rocks!
Prairie Hills - Ottumwa is great. [Removed] was above and beyond helpful getting my parents moved into Prairie Hills last month, despite dealing with her own Dad's medical emergencies that weekend.
Community Details at Prairie Hills at Ottumwa
Senior Housing Types Provided at Prairie Hills at Ottumwa
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.