Pineview Commons Home-Adults
201 S Melcher St Johnstown NY 12095
Pineview Commons Home for Adults is an assisted living community located in Johnstown, NY. Johnstown, which is located west of Albany, is a city known for its rich history. Visitors and residents alike enjoy exploring the Johnson Hall State Historic Site, which features a guided tour with an overview of the Mohawk Revolutionary War and pre-Revolutionary War time periods. Animal lovers will appreciate the Adirondack Animal Land, which features 500 animals, and everyone will love walking, running or biking down the Rail Trail, an 8-mile paved trail that runs from Johnstown to Gloversville. With its fascinating museums and beautiful sites, Johnstown has something to offer to everyone.
At Pineview Commons Home for Adults, we are committed to providing outstanding care with the dignity, respect and warmth that our residents deserve. Our certified aids offer 24 hour care and supervision for our residents, and are available to offer assistance with all daily living activities. Our comfortable, home-like community provides the perfect place for forging new friendships, exploring new activities and enjoying a carefree and comfortable lifestyle.
In addition to providing medical and physical care for seniors, we offer a wide range of amenities, including:
- On-site beauty parlor and barber shop
- Community-planned off-campus activities like foliage rides, dining excursions and attending parades and fairs
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- A variety of on-site activities, including baking, arts and crafts classes, musical groups and barbeques
- Beautifully landscaped grounds with comfortable sitting areas
At Pineview Commons Home for Adults, our residents enjoy an outstanding quality of life while discovering new experiences and forging new friendships.
Pricing at Pineview Commons Home-Adults
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Pineview Commons Home-Adults
Community Details at Pineview Commons Home-Adults
Senior Housing Types Provided at Pineview Commons Home-Adults
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.