17400 Victory Blvd Van Nuys CA 91406
ONEgeneration in Van Nuys, CA exists to ensure that both children and seniors have a safe and secure environment during the day when the rest of their families are busy. Our location means warm weather throughout the year, while our surroundings are blessed with an abundance of green. As a result, ONEgeneration's environment is well-suited to its active way of doing things.
To ensure that our participants are happy and healthy, our personnel are caring and considerate on top of being skilled and experienced. Better still, they come from a wide range of races and ethnicities, which empower them to take better care of our extremely diverse clientele. In this manner, we strive to be open and approachable to all those living in the San Fernando Valley.
To those interested, please consider these examples of our services:
- Daily exercise to make sure that our participants remain in good condition
- A wide selection of games and other activities
- Breakfast, lunch, and afternoon snacks are all chosen for their nutritional content
- Regular interaction with the children at our daycare
- A free transportation program is available for seniors who have problems accessing other modes of transportation
Here at ONEgeneration, we strive to enrich multiple generations at the same time, thus helping the people of our communities build stronger families. We believe that this connection between generation is essential to the physical, mental, and emotional well-being of our senior participants.
Pricing at ONEgeneration
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of ONEgeneration
- Gem of a ADHC in the Valley
My mother has been a client at One Generation for nearly eight years. I researched/toured several other Valley ADHC centers but thought One Generation would be the best fit. The direct care staff is wonderful...
My family and I visited over 11 local care facilities. One Generation operates the most impressive senior day care program I have seen. Besides the ingenuity of interaction between seniors and children, the...
- Amazing Place for Mom!
I am so grateful that I discovered One Generation three years ago - the people are wonderful and my mother has a fun outing once or twice a week. She is always making new friends and she especially loves the...
- See all 6 community reviews
Community Details at ONEgeneration
Senior Housing Types Provided at ONEgeneration
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.