500 Cheney Oak Dr. Johnstown PA 15905
Resident care is coordinated by our full time Registered nurse according to each individual's care plan which is created with input from the individual's doctor and family. We accept respite care residents and patients needing urgent placement. Staff members are always on site and provide assistance with medications and other activities. We offer rehabilitation services and we coordinate care with 3rd party specialists, including home care and hospice. We are just over a mile from Conemaugh Memorial Medical center, in case of emergency or serious illness.
Our apartments include both studio and one bedroom units and is suitable for either single or double occupancy. Apartments include features for both comfort and safety:
- Kitchenettes and microwaves
- Private bathroom with walk in shower and safety bars
- Storage space
- Residents are encouraged to decorate to suit their tastes
- Cleaning and laundry services
- Large picture windows
- Access to our private enclosed courtyard
- Emergency call system in both bedroom and bathroom
Nutritious meals are served in our dining room which offers a chance to socialize and enjoy wonderful food. Menus are designed by a registered dietician and include a starter choice of soup or salad, a choice of entrees and desserts. Even breakfast is made special by including favorites like cheddar egg bakes, biscuits with sausage gravy, pastries and fresh fruit.
Pricing at McCullough Place
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at McCullough Place
Senior Housing Types Provided at McCullough Place
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.