Landings of Sauk Rapids
1325 Summit Avenue North Sauk Rapids MN 56379
We have apartments suitable for single or double occupancy and our community's apartments offer many amenities as well as safety features:
- Private bathroom with built in safety bars
- Pet friendly
- Pet care is available
- Wheelchair accessible showers
- Residents are encouraged to bring their own belongings and decorations
- Ample closet space
- Individual climate controls in each apartment
Our activities director chooses activities based on resident interest and ability, current resident favorites include:
- Live musical performances
- Church services
- Baking club
It is our joy and privilege to offer seniors a relaxing and cozy home for their retirement years. Residents may be as social as they like by joining our many activities, visiting with friends in comfortable living room and enjoying a good meal in our restaurant style dining room.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.