J & V Home for the Seniors #2
3443 Moorland Ave Santa Rosa CA 95407
J & V Home for the Seniors #2 is a residential care home located in Santa Rosa, CA in Sonoma County. Santa Rosa is the largest city in the North Coast with a wonderful downtown atmosphere and tree-lined streets. Residents can take their daily walks, go shopping with friends and out to restaurants with visiting family members.
J & V Home for the Seniors #2 assists our seniors in all aspects of their daily living in a quiet and supportive, group home setting. Our registered team of professionals is always on-scene to help seniors with any needs that arise. Having a better quality of life in a supporting community with attentive caregivers give our residents an added sense of support.
At J & V Home for the Seniors #2, we help our seniors stay mobile and alert. We also encourage them by helping with daily exercises, memory games, and engaging conversation. Available amenities in our community are:
- Large rooms with window views
- Three well-balanced meals and snacks throughout the day
- Help with daily needs and hygiene
- Relaxed sitting areas for reading and talking to friends and visiting family
- Arranged transportation to appointments
The staff at J & V Home for the Seniors #2 is please to assist our residents and we would love to have your family member join our loving community. We would like you to consider a tour to view our location and we know that your loved one will feel right at home in our caring community.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.