150 Allendale Rd., Suite 1115 King of Prussia PA 19406
Homewatch Caregivers offers families the care and support they need to ensure that their senior loved one is able to continue living at home, safely and with confidence. We provide a full range of care services and flexible scheduling, allowing us to work alongside seniors, their families and their medical team to create a care plan that best fits their needs. Each member of our care team has undergone careful screening and extensive and ongoing training, ensuring that we are able to provide a consistently high standard of care for each individual we serve.
With Homewatch Caregivers, we offer a wide array of services, including:
- Menu planning and meal preparation
- Light housekeeping and laundry
- Assistance with the activities of daily living
- Transportation to and from medical appointments
- Assistance with walking and other physician-approved exercises
- Emotional support and companionship
- Bedside care
Homewatch Caregivers empowers its clients with the care and support they need to continue enjoying the comfort and privacy of their own home. We are proud of our caregivers and the high quality care that they provide, and we are looking forward to finding out how we can serve you.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.