2753 Ridge Ave Philadelphia PA 19119
Homelink, Inc is a non-profit, multi-service organization that provides various supportive services for senior adults in the Philadelphia, Pennsylvania area. Residents of Philadelphia experience comfort and care within the adult day care and also experience all that Philadelphia has to offer during offsite events.
Homelink's Adult Day Center service offers a structured weekday program coordinated by a highly trained and caring staff. Our programs provide an ideal opportunity for participants to become stronger and regain or maintain self-care skills. Great care is taken to ensure that each participant is thriving in a suitable environment for their individual needs. The highly structured program includes opportunity for cognitive and physical stimulation, self-expression as well as social engagement. Our participants make new friends that share common interests and provide support.
Some of the services and activities proudly provided by Homelink include the following:
- Assistance with daily activities and transportation services
- Structured recreation and wellness activities
- Service coordination to determine eligibility for additional assistance
- Assistance with meal preparation and home delivery
- Partnership with local businesses to coordinate events
- Professional services
We understand that family members need respite to recharge and that seniors have unique needs. Homelink Adult Day Center is here to help restore harmony and independence to seniors with top-notch care.
Pricing at Homelink, Inc
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Homelink, Inc
Community Details at Homelink, Inc
Senior Housing Types Provided at Homelink, Inc
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.