4230 59th St W, Suite C Bradenton (Serving Sarasota) FL 34209
The Home Helpers office in the Bradenton/Sarasota area opened in 2015 and is a local provider of non-medical in-home senior care and support for people in their homes or wherever it is they call home. We can provide care in retirement communities, assisted living and skilled nursing facilities. Wherever there's a need we offer a solution. We can also help those who are recovering from surgery, injury, struggling with a long term illness or condition like Parkinson's disease, Alzheimer's or ALS. We also offer a line of medical alert systems that allow our clients to feel safer when a caregiver is not present.
Our services in Sarasota County include homemaker and companion activities such as daily meal preparation, housekeeping, laundry, maintenance, and transportation/running errands.
Home Helpers is more than a home care agency. We offer compassionate in-home care assistance that lets your elderly loved ones stay right at home. We'll work with you to provide exceptional support for you and your family. We help your senior loved ones live at home instead of a facility.
What Makes Home Helpers Different?
* All of our caregivers have been extensively background checked, are experienced, trained, are bonded, and are our employees.
* Our owner meets with every client and their family to learn about their specific senior home care requirements.
* We personally introduce our caregivers to our clients.
* We work very hard to ensure that our senior clients receive care services from the same caregiver each visit.
* We will work within your budget, and with your Long Term Care Insurance provider.
Veterans - We can help
* The Aid and Attendance Pension allows eligible veterans, their spouses or surviving spouses to obtain up to $25,440 per year to pay from in-home care. Please contact us for assistance in receiving FREE in-home care in as little as 30 days.
Our office proudly provides services in Manatee County and Sarasota County in and around the communities of Anna Maria, Bradenton, Bradenton Beach, Ellenton, Holmes Beach, Lakewood Ranch, Longboat Key, Myakka City, Palmetto, Parrish, and Sarasota.
Pricing at Home Helpers
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Home Helpers
Senior Housing Types Provided at Home Helpers
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.