608 South Conroe Medical Drive Conroe TX 77304
At HEARTIS Conroe we are committed to offering high quality assisted living and memory care services that enrich and improve the lives of our residents. We encourage residents to be active and independent while providing assistance with compassion in a way that protects privacy and dignity.
Senior living at HEARTIS Conroe is different than traditional senior living communities, with a wide range of services and amenities, giving our residents all the comforts of home with the amenities of resort living. They include,
- Spacious and inviting accommodations with cable television
- Regular housekeeping and laundry services
- Secured courtyard with walking paths
- Around the clock emergency response
- On-site beauty salon and barber shop
- Cozy common areas where residents socialize and entertain
- Spiritual services
- Home-cooked meals served in our elegant and comfortable dining room
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Seems really nice. We are going to try this one to see if it as fabulous as it makes itself out to be. We have high hopes. It is very expensive though, you get what you pay for.
A tour for care and comfort
We toured this community with mom. She did like the staff and the cleanliness of the community. The menu was nice and the activities would have been offered to her. We would recommend this community for the...
I have no complaints about the stay that my dad had at this community. The staff where amazing and so caring to him at all times. I was very comfortable with the quality of care that they where providing him...See all 28 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.