26700 110 Ave SE Kent WA 98030
Our staff is dedicated to providing the best possible care for our seniors, including assistance with bathing, dressing, and grooming. We encourage our residents to maintain active, independent lifestyles with the security of knowing that help is available whenever it is needed. We recognize that each senior is an individual with unique needs, so our staff members take the time to get to know our residents so they can offer personalized care.
In addition to providing for the basic housing needs of our residents, we also offer a variety of lifestyle amenities, including:
* Three nutritious, home-cooked meals per day with snacks in between
* Assistance with medication management
* Celebrations for holidays and residents' birthdays
* Outings to local events and entertainment
* Social events and activities
* Family involvement in outings and planned activities
* Memory Care
* Repite Care
* Hospice Care
* Hoyer Lift
* Diabetes Care
* Nurse Delegation
* Wondering/Exit Seeking/Sundowners/
* We have Alarms on all Doors
Our seniors love the dignity and independence they achieve here at Golden Circle Adult Family Home. Our safe adult family home setting allows them to maximize their golden years in a relaxed, welcoming environment. Come visit us today to see how great your life can be when you make your home with us.
Pricing at Golden Circle
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Golden Circle
Senior Housing Types Provided at Golden Circle
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.