Gild Adult Daycare
18901 Southwest 106 Avenue Suite A118-A120 Miami FL 33157
The Gild Adult Daycare is a senior day care complex located in beautiful Miami, Florida. The serene area close to the Atlantic Ocean is full of small cafe, shops and tourist destinations. Miami is vibrant active community to live with a warm, exciting atmosphere for friends and family to visit any time of the year.
Gild Adult Daycare is committed to giving the highest quality of care to the seniors while meeting the needs of each individual. The thoughtful and compassionate employees are available throughout the day to provide care and comfort to all of the seniors. While meeting the personal needs of the seniors at the adult day care, the senior day care center offer other amenities to promote socialization and participation.
- Medication management
- Meals provided, including breakfasts, hot satisfying lunch, and healthy snacks
- Assistance with personal care throughout the day
- Daily activities, including arts and crafts, various games, educating workshops, movies, birthday celebrations, karaoke
- Exercise programs to promote a healthy, active lifestyle by encouraging toning, stretching and mild, physical activities
- Transportation available by a third party provider at an additional fee
- Lounge areas for socialization and peaceful rest areas
We are proud of our senior day care community and invite you to join us for fun and enjoyable activities at the Gild Adult Daycare.
Pricing at Gild Adult Daycare
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Gild Adult Daycare
Senior Housing Types Provided at Gild Adult Daycare
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.